Our little family

Our little family

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Chocolate Bliss

My husband LOVES chocolate!  Today I decided to stop at Bliss on the square in McDonough and buy him a chocolate cupcake. Bliss is a local bakery that makes special yummy cupcakes.  I bought him their signature Chocolate Bliss cupcake!  It is a moist chocolate cupcake  with  chocolate whipped icing and topped with the perfect amount of chocolate sauce (YUM-MY!)  A chocolate lovers dreams!  As I was picking the cupcakes out I was also eyeballing the Truffles!  So I figured I would also grab us each a truffle.  I got the Chocolate GA Pecan Truffle and of course got Freddie the Double Dark Chocolate Truffle!  On the way home I decided to eat half of my Truffle until I realized I had eaten the entire thing!  I mean this truffle was like heaven.  It was chocolate outside and some kind of creamy vanilla pecan stuff on the inside with bits of pecans stuff between the chocolate and cream.  WELL, at the red light I decided to "taste" Freddie's... I wanted to make sure it was good, right?! OMG!! It literally melted in my mouth and as I was sitting there waiting for the light to turn green and savoring the excellent taste of this Double Dark Chocolate Truffle the man behind me starts laying on the horn and totally ruined my moment. Jerk! 
So, now 75% of this truffle is gone and being the sweet wife that I am I saved the rest for Freddie.  When I got home I told Freddie to remember that "it's the thought that counts" right?!?!  He just rolled his eyes smiling and finished the truffle!  LOL!!! Anyways long story short if you are ever in McDonough by the square you should definitely try-out Bliss!  You will not be disappointed!  Next time I'm going to try their strawberry margarita cupcake! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment